We are committed to quality and ensuring that the candidates we supply to our clients are of the highest possible standard. That is why we employ dedicated compliance, accounting and support teams within our office environment, to work alongside your allocated recruitment consultant.
Our compliance and administrative teams are committed to ensuring both that everything runs as smoothly as possible within our offices and that our high service quality is maintained. These teams are also responsible for carrying out safeguarding and vetting checks on all of the candidates and consultants that we work with and provide to our clients.
We know how important safety is and want to ensure all of our clients have complete peace of mind that the candidates we provide are fully qualified and completely safe to work within an educational or healthcare environment. That is why we carry out safety checks above and beyond statutory requirements, as a standard part of our vetting procedure.
- All candidates are registered in person by a Saracens Recruitment consultant.
- All qualifications are checked and verified with the awarding bodies.
- References are obtained and verified with the referees.
- All applicants are DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) cleared and Barred List Checked (list 99).
- Qualifications are checked with the DfE (Department for Education).
- Overseas Police Checks are obtained for Overseas Trained Teachers or teachers who have spent time outside of the UK.
- Working visas are checked and verified for any non EU citizens.
- All candidates are required to complete a medical disclaimer.
- We offer safe guarding level one training to all our candidates.
- All teachers are checked to ensure there is no evidence of disqualification by association.
Agency Workers Regulations
We are fully briefed on the most recent agency worker regulations and support all our clients in complying with these. We take a proactive approach to ensure that the most cost effective solutions are implemented within the regulations, whilst maintaining a fair deal for both clients and candidates.